Friday, December 12, 2008

Yippee...

Yeah, 10th of December is the day that I've been longing for so long, at 6.15pm sharp, HURRAY... finally ACCA exam is over... Please don't ask me how was the exam, cause i really do not know how to answer that question... I got no confidence at all to pass all that 3 papers, i think i screwed up all the papers... No point for me to think about it also, because it's over... Therefore, I'm ready to accept whatever the outcome will be, and no matter what, I'll still continue to glorify God...

After the exam, although i'm phsically strained, but mentally i'm happy and relief because the exam has finally ended... So 8 of us went for dinner together, after that 6 of us went to KLCC and watched Twilight... Then we went to Steven Corner and "yam cha"... Reach hostel around 1am.

New semester will starts on 15th of December, I've been using these few days to have a good rest (i think the total hours i slept in 3 days is less than 12 hours)... I've a zombie look on my face... hehe... This shows how tired and sleepy I was... I only got to know this, when my mom asked me "are you sick?" the next day when i went home... Of course with my dazzle look, I answered no and asked why? Then she says that my face looks like a sick patient... haha... Then I told one of my friend about it, and she says yea, when she saw me during the last day of exam, she thought that I were sick too... haha :p

To all my friends out there, you will get to see my fresh and energetic look again when the new semester starts... hehe.. Since I reached home on thursdays, I've been sleeping ever since... wakakaka :)

Anyways, Happy Holiday to all my friends... See you all again when the new semester starts...

No comments: